Not only diabetic patients need a blood sugar test kit. If you want to live healthily and be aware of your glucose levels, it is advisable for you to get one. It allows you take care of yourself without any need for regular visits to labs, it helps promote your overall well-being, helps you detect and also confirm low glucose levels in your body, endure that you understand medications better and also help alter them to suit your health needs. A blood sugar test kit can also help detect infections as a high glucose level can be a sign if an illness or infection and early detection can help save you from many health issues. Let’s check out the top rated test kits out there.
This blood sugar test kit is great for determining the concentration of glucose present in your blood. If you find it challenging ensuring that proper supplies are always accounted for which gives correct results for your glucose level test then this kit is for you because it gives you all the necessary supplies required to check your sugar level. This blood sugar test kit has a carry case, a lancing device, fifty test strips, and an accurate glucose meter.
From my experience, this testing kit is the number one testing kit on the market. Its buttons are easy to press and I would recommend it for every diabetic person especially seniors.
SEE ON AMAZON
● This blood sugar test kit will save your post and pre-meal testings 480 times. It comes with date and time and also alarms reminders.
● You do not need to type any coding in the meter and the results appear in five seconds in a large and clear font.
● This blood testing kit meter beeps twice if you add too little blood mistakenly and allows you apply more blood without disposing the strip.
● All the supplies in the kit are fresh and have lengthy expiration dates.
● This kit has a carry case, a lancing device, 100 lancets, fifty test strips, battery for the meter and an accurate glucose meter.
● This blood sugar test kit is very easy to use as it requires no coding, seniors can read it’s clear text and can save your glucose levels.
● It does not come with a cling log book.
● The lancet design and even the brand might come differently from the picture.
● The tests strips will not work on another meter except this one.
● The instructions are quite small so you need glasses to read them.
If you are a new diabetic patient and you find it hard to gather supplies and receive correct results because you are not experienced, this blood sugar test kit is great for you because it has everything you need to test your glucose level. This kit has a glucose meter, 10 test strips, a carry case, lancing device and 10 lances. I find that it is good for beginners and seniors too as it gives you different extensive options.
SEE ON AMAZON
● This meter can save results for a post and pre-meal testing 480 times and also reminds you to test by the aid of alarm reminders.
● This blood sugar test kit does not need coding and it takes five seconds to give results with minimal blood application.
● All the supplies in the kit are long-lasting.
● The products in this kit are sure to help you achieve the most accurate results possible.
● This kit has a glucose meter, 10 test strips, batteries, manual, log book, a carry case, lancing device and 10 lances.
● It is easy to use as it requires no coding, has an alarm and saves your data. These are the basic features of a good blood sugar test kit.
● It takes five seconds to give you your results with just a 0.6 blood sample.
● This kit is backed an eighteen-month warranty for all its components.
● It takes coin batteries and not AA like it stated and the ones that come with it are not strong and are hard to find in stores.
● The test strips will work with no other meter.
● The test strips and Lancets are not enough.
This blood sugar test kit is an effective all inclusive sugar level monitoring starter kit. I strongly recommend it for first-time users and it includes a carry case, manuals, a lancing device, 100 lancets, a control solution, 100 test strips and a meter. It requires a very tiny blood sample so you do not need to prick your finger more than once. It is highly efficient and very easy to use.
SEE ON AMAZON
● Straight out of the box, it is ready to use as it requires no coding.
● Its lancets are designed to be painless and work seamlessly with the lancing device.
● This blood sugar test kit has a carry case, manuals, a lancing device, 100 lancets, a control solution, 100 test strips and a meter.
● It delivers accurate and fast results with a small blood sample.
● All its supplies are fresh and have lengthy expiration dates.
● It has an eighteen-month warranty.
● This meter is quite slow to read out and takes too much time.
● The lancing device bends the needles after a while of use so you need to replace.
● The design and color might be different from the ads. However, you would always get the model intended.
SEE ALSO: THE BEST AC FANS
This blood sugar test kit has 100 alcohol pads, a lancing device, 100 lancets, 100 test strips and a highly effective glucose meter. I noticed that it is very easy to set up for use and that batteries come with the meter so you can use it immediately it comes. The manual is detailed and simple which helps you test your glucose level without problems. All you need to do is turn on the meter with the power button, put a lancet into the provided lancing device, add a test strip inside the meter, use an alcohol pad to clean the area you want to take blood from, prick your finger and apply the blood to the test strip. It gives you results in six seconds.
SEE ON AMAZON
● The test strips can last for about 15 months from purchase.
● It gives you results in six seconds with a 0.5 blood sample.
● It has easy touch strips, a manual for easy use, a carry case, a log book, alcohol pads, adjustable lancing device, 100 Lancets and 100 test strips.
● This blood sugar test kit does not need any coding to begin use.
● You can use this kit to travel as it is small and fits everything you need for testing.
● It comes with detailed instructions in a manual to help you along the way.
● It does not log information so you have to keep track of it manually.
● It is quite skimpy with the directions.
Some blood sugar test kits come with audio capabilities meant for people that are visually impaired. Their backlit screens help you to see well in low light and their extra data storage or memory preloaded strips help you keep correct track of your daily data. You can also load the information directly to your computer which makes it easy to send a quick email to your doctor. With blood sugar testing kits you practically have your own portable lab at home.