Do you need that extra cool feeling you get from an air conditioner while just using a fan? Then you need fans that feel like air conditioners. Tower fans fit this description perfectly as they have the ability to oscillate which makes the fresh air go round quicker, they save space with their slim design and can be used if your apartment or office has a cramped space or if you just want to explore new ways to save space in your environment. They are tall enough to make you cool from head to toe and because of their discreet design they are able to blend in perfectly with your home decor. Let’s check out top-rated tower fans that feel like air conditioners.
FANS THAT FEEL LIKE AIR CONDITIONERS -WORLD’S BEST AC FANS
This tower fan was made to release large streams of cool air into large rooms and because of the effective performance, it is capable of giving you a heightened level of cooling and comfort. I like the fact that it comes with an impressive array of functions to ensure its optimal performance. This fan has a remote control that enables you to access the controls whenever you are within range of the fan, it has an easy to use touch button panel and eight separate speed level controls that are really quiet. Not all tower fans give you the luxury of this kind of speed control level so all in all this fan is worthy to be among the fans that feel like air conditioners.
SEE ON AMAZON
- This fan has an automatic off timer that ranges from one to eight hours and gives you peace of mind because of the extra utilization options it offers.
- This fan is incredibly versatile and it also comes with a carry handle that removes the hassle of carrying your fan from one room to another.
- This fan can offer you eight cooling settings that are very quiet. It is perfect for your living room and even your kitchen because it has both oscillation and breeze settings.
- It has an eight-hour auto-off timer and also a digital thermostat. You don’t always find this feature in all fans that feel like air conditioners.
- It is quiet, powerful and cools your whole room. It comes with a digital display and its thermostat is adjustable.
- Its electric controls are touch button for easy access.
- It comes with a remote control that allows you easy control.
- It has a cord management ability and a carry handle for easy mobility.
- It comes with a user manual which ensures you are fully aware of how to control it without problems.
- Its temperature control lets you select your preferred room temperature and also shows you the current room temperature so you have no doubt that this is definitely among the fans that feel like air conditioners.
- The LED panel is quite bright and if you do not like it you have to cover it with a piece of cardboard to keep your bedroom dark.
- Just as expected from an electronic device, the base of this fan is fragile so you have to be careful with it to avoid problems.
This fan was designed for five-star resorts so it should give you an idea of how sophisticated and stylish it is. It is 42 inches tall and boasts of an ultra slim design. This fan is capable of enhancing your room’s decor and its impressive precise engineering is able to generate more air velocity than other models I’ve encountered while giving less noise too. It operates in a 3-speed whisper quiet setting and oscillates at 90 degrees to keep you cool and comfortable. This fan has three airflow patterns to help foster comfort, relaxation, and sleep, unlike some other fans that feel like air conditioners. I observed that it displays your room temperature which is a big plus and can be controlled with the inbuilt panel or remote.
SEE ON AMAZON
- All the features of the fan are illuminated on Its multi-colored LED screen.
- It has a twelve-hour timer which can be programmed with sixty-minute increments with push-button panels.
- It comes with a detachable extension column that can adjust the fan’s height from thirty-two inches to forty-two.
- It has top-side buttons which give easy access to all the fan’s functions like programming the twelve-hour timer, choosing any of the three preprogrammed patterns and setting the fan speed.
- You can control the fan while reclining with the extended range control.
- It requires just assembling the optional column and fan stand and does not need any tool to assemble and once you do, just plug it into an outlet for maximum plug and play satisfaction.
- It was made to reduce noise and increase air velocity which sets it apart from some fans that feel like air conditioners.
- It has a design that saves floor space and boosts room decor.
- It has three whisper-quiet setting speed with ninety degrees oscillation for satisfactory air circulation.
- You have to be careful with it because if it falls down it might not oscillate properly.
- After a while, it begins to make annoying noises which can disturb your sleep.
- It is a little stressful to attach the base and the optional column too.
This fan has a patented fuse plug that ensures that the electric current is cut off when there is an anomaly in the system or when the power supply is erratic or during an outage so it is ideal if you frequently experience such a thing. At 48 inches, it is one of the tallest tower fans out there that guarantees that full blast of coolness which is experienced when using fans that feel like air conditioners. Its widespread oscillation covers your room from corner to corner without unnecessary complaints. I noticed that it has an auto overheat protection along with the fuse plug so you do not have to worry about overheating.
SEE ON AMAZON
- It has a very good timer that promotes energy saving and is user-friendly.
- It has a carry handle that is easy to grip and use for mobility enhancement from room to room.
- It arrives without the base attached so you are required to attach it yourself which gives you that hands-on experience and also helps you to familiarize yourself with its functionality.
- The base is easy to assemble so you do not have to pay extra to get an expert to handle it for you.
- Its electronic controls are easy to understand and use than some fans that feel like air conditioners.
- The control panel placement is very easy to reach.
- It has lighted controls for stress-free identification.
- It comes with a multi-function remote that helps you control your settings within the range of the fan.
- It has a remote storage that is hidden at the back of the fan for easy access.
- It is quite tall for a tower fan and at 48 inches is able to give you that head to toe cooling.
- It might be a bit tiresome if you plan on putting it on to sleep because of the little noise.
- It comes with a kind of odor which is not toxic though and it is advisable to leave it in the open for it to air out first before use.
SEE ALSO: THE BEST REFRIGIRATORS BRANDS REVIEW
This tower fan is a two piece set that has the complete features of fans that feel like air conditioners as it is designed to keep your dorm room, apartment, office or home completely cool in any situation. It comes with a 40 inches fan that is capable of circulating air through your whole room and also a 17 inches fan which I think is an ingenious personal cooling solution which is what attracted me to it. It has eco, low, medium and high speeds so you can choose whichever one you want. The control panel is easy to read and it comes in sleep, natural and calming programs. This oscillating tower fan is ultraslim and user-friendly.|
SEE ON AMAZON
- This fan has a remote with a range of fifteen feet, easy to read LCD display, push buttons and also comes with two AAA batteries.
- It is able to rotate from side to side, it can rotate seventy-five degrees giving you enough air for your whole room.
- This fan is compact and space-saving yet it is part of the fans that feel like air conditioners and its footprint is less that one square foot so it is great for confined spaces.
- This fan has a fused plug to forestall damage from power surges and overvoltage.
- It has a limited one -year warranty except otherwise specified.
- This device has a slim, sophisticated profile that comes with a black satin finish and a silver intake grill.
- It is light and compact and can fit any garage, kitchen, cubicle, dorm or office.
- It has 3-speed settings and one t four hours optional timing selections.
- It has a hardened ABS high-quality metal construction and excels in function and form.
- The timer enables programmed shutdowns from thirty minutes to eight hours and adjusts at 30-minute increments which proves further that it is one of the fans that feel like air conditioners.
- It has a one-push lighted LED control panel which enables easy operability and a power cord of 6.25 ft.
- The part for storing the remote is quite lame. It should be more secure.
- They are not designed to be taken apart so if there is a problem this makes it hard to resolve.
- They need to be cleaned frequently to ensure operability.
One thing that would interest you to note is that tower fans with all their impressive capabilities are still cheaper than other fans and the kind of comfort and ease they can give is unparalleled. They are stylish and blend so well they are hardly noticeable and with their LCD displays and remote control and even thermostat controls, they make life easy for you. Tower fans are basically fans that feel like air conditioners and if used wisely, a tower fan can last for a very long time and give you cool service for several years.